Amazon is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Workplace Health and Safety Specialist Job At Amazon Careers | Riyadh
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and the world’s most valuable brand.
Occupational health and safety specialists examine the workplace for environmental or physical factors that could affect employee health, safety, comfort, and performance. They may examine factors such as lighting, equipment, materials, and ventilation. Some develop and conduct employee safety and training programs.
1- Workplace Health and Safety Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Identify and inform management of compliance issues, safety risks, and improvement opportunities through the conduct of daily, weekly, and monthly audits.
- Facilitate incident investigation process.
- Support site managers in conducting risk assessment and propose control measures.
- Generate weekly safety reports.
- Lead on GEMS L3 WHS procedures implementation.
- Collaborate with facilities and procurement on WHS related activities.
- Maintain required records to comply with Amazon and local regulations.
- Manager and oversee Safety Incident Information in internal database in a timely manner.
- Perform safety observations & audits.
- Coach others (Area Managers etc.) to complete their safety responsibilities (Audits, Follow Safety Rules, Inspections etc.)
- May have additional responsibility for fire prevention, hazardous waste management, or other safety related activities depending on the business unit and location.
- Participate in process improvement activities and manage actions to completion.
- 2+ years growing responsibilities in multi-site operations in safety and/or environmental programs in manufacturing, production, or service operations.
- Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement
- Bachelor or diploma degree in safety, environmental, or a related field or significant work experience within these areas.
- Experience in developing and implementing EHS procedures, training and other processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to understand upstream and downstream processes
Workplace Health and Safety Specialist Job At Amazon Careers | Riyadh
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application