Koch Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Wearhouse Operator Job in Al Khobar SA | At Koch Careers
Koch Industries, Inc. is an American privately-held multinational conglomerate corporation based in Wichita, Kansas.
Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock. Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves. Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
1- Wearhouse Operator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Accurate work in all processes involving the picking and distributing of parts to the floor
- Ensure receiving, inspection and records
- Deliver parts to specified or understood staging areas
- Daily contribute to the accuracy in our cycle count program
- Turn all paperwork in to Data Entry as promptly as possible
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly
- Assist floor personnel with emergencies and part problems
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- A valid forklift license.
- Proven experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse management software.
- The ability to safely operate warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
Wearhouse Operator Job in Al Khobar SA | At Koch Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application