NOMAC Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Wastewater Treatment Engineer Jobs in SA at NOMAC Careers
Founded in 2005, NOMAC, the First National Operation & Maintenance Company, provides high-quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for the production of electricity and desalinated water worldwide. NOMAC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ACWA Power.
Designs systems to safely, efficiently, and effectively treat wastewater, remove harmful substances, and return water to the ecosystem; creates domestic or industrial treatment plants for water or wastewater.
Position- Wastewater Treatment Engineer
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Umluj, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Understanding of the principles of wastewater treatment processes and their application is essential.
- Delivers leadership role in providing technical input to the Operations & Maintenance team ensuring clients process quality, engineering design and safety compliance requirements are met by demonstrating creativity, foresight and mature engineering judgment.
- Provides comprehensive technical reviews and advice for complex and novel wastewater treatment process systems.
- Applies diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices pertinent to all aspects of design, installations and commissioning and plant operations.
- Supervises the work of engineers, technicians and operators on the project(s) including providing technical guidance and reviewing daily works and subsequent results.
- Provide major contribution to fostering client relationships.
- Evaluate plant operations: assures proper adjustment of plant processes; coordinates sampling operations to assure proper balance of treatment steps and meeting effluent requirements; ensures the proper conduct of laboratory tests performed by operation staff.
- Supervises plant maintenance activities: to ensure the safe, reliable and efficient operation of equipment and specialist tools and vehicles.
- Chemical, Mechanical, Environmental and Wastewater Treatment Engineering.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required to foster client relationships and managing project.
- Demonstrate outstanding oral and written communication skills, aimed both at technical and administrative teams.
- Must be able to work in varying shifts.
- Fluent in English language.
- Competent user of basic computer software e.g. Microsoft Office Suite etc.
Wastewater Treatment Engineer Jobs in SA at NOMAC Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE