Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Warehouse Supervisor Job At Siemens Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
Warehouse Supervisors are generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. In addition, they are responsible for securing the warehouse as well as supervising staff.
1- Warehouse Supervisor
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Bachelors degree
- Saudi national
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction
- Min 3+ years of experience in a relevant role
- Good background in Logistics, inventory or warehousing.
- Background in a railway industry is a plus
Warehouse Supervisor Job At Siemens Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application