Reem Hospital Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Warehouse Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Careers at Reem Hospital
About Reem Hospital
Reem Hospital represents a fit for purpose, efficiency-driven healthcare facility that focuses on providing every individual customer with the very best service in line with international best-practices. With the capacity of 200+ beds, the hospital is located on Reem Island Abu Dhabi to provide innovative, value-based healthcare that covers outpatient, inpatient and post-acute care services supported by state-of-the-art diagnostic services, the hospital will have a special focus on rehabilitation with a future expansion of women and child sub-specialty dedicated services
He/She is also responsible for developing plans to monitor storage utilization levels, managing warehouse facilities, reviewing operational quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans. Analytical and logical, he/she is required to explore solutions and analyse the feasibility of plans.
Position- Warehouse Officer
Company- Reem Hospital
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Supervises and coordinates activities at assigned store(s).
- Prepares work schedule for store/warehouse staff to ensure continual coverage at all times.
- Plans storage requirements and conditions at assigned stores in collaboration with store supervisor and staff.
- Reviews paperwork and approves inventory adjustments after completion of stock discrepancy investigations.
- Reviews inventory and stock reports to ensure availability of stock and identify a typical utilization patterns.
- Reports near expiry, slow moving, and non-moving stock to the Main Store/ Warehouse Senior Officer for proper action.
- Conducts audits and utilization studies as necessary.
- Consistently complies with Reem Hospital policies, procedures and practices.
- Ongoing support and assistance as needed to new initiatives and projects
- Supports team to ensure all operational and JCIA metrics are met or exceeded
- Ensures all individual operational goals are met or exceeded
- Collaborates with concerned departments and services on developing storage stock at the region or facility level.
- Liaises with purchasing staff regarding stock levels and available storage space to prevent shortages or overstocking.
- Collaborates with requesting departments regarding their Supply Chain needs and recommends product standardization and changes
- Coordinates with other stores/warehouses regarding transfer of items between stores to prevent shortage
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Additional related work experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- 3 years experience, preferably in a healthcare supply chain organization.
Warehouse Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Careers at Reem Hospital
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE