Unilever Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Warehouse Controller Job At Unilever Careers | Jeddah Makkah
Unilever PLC is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever products include food, condiments, ice cream, wellbeing vitamins, minerals and supplements, tea
Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees; assign workloads to warehouse workers. Receive, unpack, pack, load, issue, store and deliver materials, textbooks, supplies or equipment; complete packing slips for shipments as assigned.
1- Warehouse Controller
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Makkah
- Supervising warehouse operations.
- Manage and control all stock movements (evaluating and reporting stocks accuracy).
- Tracking the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Trucks management (Manage the orders picking Vs. Trucks availability).
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments, suppliers, and customers.
- Stock reconciliation and stock take.
- Ensure shipments are on-time loading/offloading.
- Damaged stocks reductions.
- Controlling the stocks shelf life.
- Suppliers Payments.
- Handling customer claims.
- Ensure First-In-First-Out application is on place.
- Dispose of wasted products and record waste according to Unilever procedures.
- Educational background: Industrial Engineering or any other related major.
- Experience needed: 0 – 1 Years of Experience
- Interpersonal skills required:
- Teamwork capabilities
- Attention to Details
- Time Management
Warehouse Controller Job At Unilever Careers | Jeddah Makkah
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application