Cartier Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Visual Manager Job in Dubai UAE | AT Cartier Careers
About Cartier Careers
Cartier International SNC, or simply Cartier, is a French luxury goods conglomerate which designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells jewellery and watches. Founded by Louis-François Cartier in Paris in 1847, the company remained under family control until 1964.
Their duties include reviewing merchandise plans, analyzing store plans, detecting the optimal locations for merchandise displays, and respecting design standards.
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Responsible to define a yearly calendar with international and local celebrations and creating & implementing strategies accordingly
- Define all creative Visual Merchandising principles & put in place a short term and long-term strategy in line with Central guidelines
- Translate a creative vision into understandable Visual Merchandising goals that cater to the company target and local specificities at the market level
- dapt and implement annual exterior windows planning at a global level (key launches, specific animations) including digital elements and matching in-store hot spots
- Design specific decors and bespoke windows for local key events or celebrations (High Jewellery, Ramadan, Chinese New Year…) in collaboration with central and regional creative communication team
- Adapt creative concepts to all different touchpoints (with the regional team)
- Coordinate and validate local initiatives for external windows (boutique openings/exhibitions/…)
- Animate a pool of local external creative agencies
- Develop creative concepts for client’s immersive experiences in boutiques to create interactions, memories and share Cartier stories using available boutique spaces and digital content
- Develop creative concepts for key launches – dedicated pop-up installations or pop-up spaces within boutiques/external POS
- Collaborate on the development of ephemeral touchpoints according to the market strategy
- Coordinate and validate specific local projects
- Coordinate all digital contents within the touch points
- Manage and animate the Visual Merchandising team and act as a leader
- Closely collaborate with the central team in Paris for approval and support
- Act as the link between Cartier and its suppliers and providers
- Write up instructions and guidelines for the training of sales forces
- Put together regular reporting for the General Direction and Paris Direction
- Manage the annual Visual Merchandising budget
- Higher Education degree in merchandising, marketing, graphic design, or creative communication within the region
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in the luxury sector.
- Arabic speaker
- Excellent follow-up skills and persistence.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word Basic Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills
Visual Manager Job in Dubai UAE | AT Cartier Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application