Lean Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Visual Designer Jobs in Dubai | Lean Careers | Jobs in UAE
With the Lean API, fintechs can seamlessly connect to their customer’s bank accounts to initiate payments and retrieve account information, such as balance and transaction history all while providing the customer with absolute control over their data and money. Lean is at the forefront of the Open Banking initiative within the Middle East. We aim to create a supportive and collaborative ecosystem of fintechs to support the growth of the industry within the region and ultimately give end-users useful products and seamless experiences. We value individual expertise and competence but we work as a team. Professionalism and empathy are required for us to work well in a pressured and driven environment.
Visual designers provide businesses with visually appealing graphic designs for their websites. Their duties include brainstorming creative ideas with project teams, developing visual concepts for approval, and collaborating with IT developers to successfully integrate their graphic designs.
Position- Visual Designer
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Work with our Product and Commercial teams to put Lean’s best foot forward, helping to explain how our product works and the benefits of Lean.
- Work on external and internal facing projects such as event branding, internal communications, merchandising and collateral for the commercial & marketing teams.
- Source and manage production for assets that require outsourcing.
- Evolve and maintain consistency of our brand across all touch points.
- 5+ years of experience in design, either on brand or agency sides.
- You’re open-minded and humble, a team player first with great interpersonal skills.
- The ability to develop in-depth understanding and empathy with our target audiences.
- A passion for technology – you may not be able to write code, but you’re passionate about the workings behind the scenes.
- Proficient across a range of programs – particularly Figma, Adobe Suite and Keynote.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator – you believe language is a form of design!
- You love accountability – when you say you’ll do something, you’ll find a way to do it.
- You’re comfortable explaining your design decisions, being collaborative and where needed – saying no.
- You’re able to communicate design decisions to different levels of stakeholders – from design professionals, to people that don’t see an issue with using Comic Sans (we know, it’s 2022 and it’s still happening).
- An attitude of constantly seeking and providing feedback to continuously improve our products and the team.
- Ability to speak and write Arabic a plus..
Visual Designer Jobs in Dubai | Lean Careers | Jobs in UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Accountant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Alghanim Careers
- Quality Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Hospital Jobs
- Physiotherapist Jobs in Al Ain | Mediclinic Careers
- Accountant Jobs in Feb 2023 at American Hospital Dubai
- Lead Document Controller Jobs in Dubai | Siemens Careers
- Data Scientist Lead Jobs in Dubai | Siemens Advanta Careers
- Revenue Analyst Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | IHG Careers
- Security Supervisor Jobs in Fujairah | InterContinental Hotel
- AV Technician Jobs in Riyadh | Fairmont Hotel Careers
- Bartender Jobs in Dubai Downtown | Sofitel Hotel Jobs