Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Vendor Manager Job in Dubai UAE | AT Amazon Careers
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Vendor managers are employed by companies to manage vendor activities and maintain both new and existing vendor relationships. They identify suitable vendors, negotiate with vendors to secure the best prices for products and services, and ensure that vendors fulfill their contractual obligations.
1- Vendor Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- The Vendor Manager will be responsible for developing and owning the P&L and strategy for one of the categories at a regional level for Amazon in UAE and KSA.
- Within this role, the individual will have the opportunity to drive category growth, manage category profitability, and identify means to improve the customer experience.
- We are seeking a seasoned individual with a broad skill-set including strong analytical skills, excellent business judgment, strong vendor management and negotiations skills, deep curiosity to uncover how things work, and a passion for creating a world class shopping experience for our customers.
- The candidate should be ready to do on-ground work and work with cross-functional teams to get things moving.
- He/she will work with vendors of all sizes and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to represent Amazon at all levels.
- Ability to own and manage the P&L
- Establish relationships and negotiate agreements/deals with leading manufacturers and brands. Drive new product launches and additions in the category
- Develop knowledge of supply/demand trends and success drivers in the category
- Define strategies to deliver best-in-class customer experience while delivering profitable growth in the retail category
- Collaborate with vendors and merchandizing teams on promotions and marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with operational teams to ensure healthy inventory levels
- Participate in day-to-day operational aspects of the category, including business improvement initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely. Should be able to drive internal and external negotiations independently
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements. Proficient in Excel
Vendor Manager Job in Dubai UAE | AT Amazon Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application