Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Vendor Manager Job at Amazon | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Vendor managers are employed by companies to manage vendor activities and maintain both new and existing vendor relationships. They identify suitable vendors, negotiate with vendors to secure the best prices for products and services, and ensure that vendors fulfill their contractual obligations.
1- Vendor Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Amazon. You will lead first steps, by cold-calling potential partners or attending commercial events and trade fairs, and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Amazon
- Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors. Help new vendors to integrate their catalogue data into Amazon store, master Amazon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools.
- Be an ambassador of Amazon for the vendors, developing deep knowledge of their needs and success drivers
- Plan, conduct, deliver and report analyses to understand the performance of recruited vendors
- Help to develop and improve recruiting and on-boarding processes, assist in removing any technical blockers and identifying technical improvement areas.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Economics/Management/Business Administration.
- Fluent in English and Arabic is mandatory. .
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Professional experience in sales, account management, product marketing and/or management consulting roles.
Vendor Manager Job at Amazon | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application