Amazon Jobs Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Vendor Manager Job At Amazon Jobs | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
About Amazon Jobs
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Vendor managers are employed by companies to manage vendor activities and maintain both new and existing vendor relationships. They identify suitable vendors, negotiate with vendors to secure the best prices for products and services, and ensure that vendors fulfill their contractual obligations.
1- Vendor Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Maintaining data quality for the product catalogue.
- Building comprehensive brand destinations within Amazon.
- Coordinating and creating launch plans for new products/brands/categories.
- Managing site placements and promotions to coordinate with relevant suppliers the event calendar if applicable.
- Designing and executing targeted marketing campaigns if applicable in coordination with Instock and Marketing/Merchandising team.
- Providing reporting and success metrics for campaigns and merchandising activities.
- Reviewing sales and key metrics to identify areas of opportunity to optimize sales and reach new customers.
- Management and responsibility of inventory levels.
- Supplier’s management and engagement.
- Manage inventory, open-to-buy, inventory health, item-level forecasting, assortment planning
- Interact with operations teams and drive efficiencies through team collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Business, or Management
- 8+ years of relevant senior level experience in retail, operations, marketing and/or business management/consulting with a proven track record of delivering result
- 8+ years’ experience in negotiations and vendor management
Vendor Manager Job At Amazon Jobs | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application