Majid Al Futtaim Careers is looking to Hire the following Staff- Treasury Analyst Jobs in Dubai 2022 | New Openings
United Arab Emirates Jobs – Majid Al Futtaim Careers is looking to hire Following Staff | Treasury Analyst Jobs in Dubai 2022
About Majid Al Futtaim (Company)
Majid Al Futtaim was an Emirati billionaire businessman, and the founder and owner of the Majid Al Futtaim Group, an Emirati real estate and retail conglomerate, with projects in Asia and Africa. It has since grown into one of the United Arab Emirates’ most respected and successful businesses spanning 15 international markets, employing more than 43,000 people, and obtaining the highest credit rating (BBB) among privately-held corporates in the region.
The root of a treasury analyst job is monitoring the money of a company. Treasury analysts will manage detailed and up-to-date records of every transaction, asset, debt, loan, investment, and other relevant financial information for the operations of the business.
Position- Treasury Analyst
Company- Majid Al Futtaim
Official Website: maljidalfuttiam.com
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
Apply Online – Treasury Analyst Jobs in Dubai 2022
- Accordingly Perform daily bank reconciliation for Majid Al Futtaim Holding treasury accounts. Work closely with Back Office Manager and Majid Al Futtaim Holding Finance to resolve any reconciled item.
- Additionally Daily review of MT940 statements for all accounts across the group. Identify any missing statements, follow up with Banks, Vendor or/and Opcos as appropriate to ensure availability.
- Above all Under the guidance of Middle Office prepare and issue country party exposure reports. This involves collecting and compiling information from TMS and other sources including Middle Office, Majid Al Futtaim Trust and Majid Al Futtaim Capital.
- After that Coordinate with Finance to ensure smooth accounting run at the month end. Be the first level contact for any issue and work with the team to resolve the matter.
- All in all Acquire understanding for Cash & Bank and Payment modules of TMS. He/She should be able to manage changes to the setup with the help of TMS Customer Support and Middle office.
- Afterward Acquire understanding of the process flow for the STP. Be the first level contact for all opcos for issues related to middle ware setup. Be able to work with Treasury Express team to help resolution.
- Albeit Responsible for performing quarterly reconciliation with all operating companies with an objective to ensure TMS (Treasury Management System) bank account data base is up-to-date and reconciled.
- Another key point Perform quarterly reconciliation of latest approved authorized signatories and dealers list with banks to ensure these mandates are up-to-date and reflected correctly in banks records.
- Basically Prepare periodic treasury reports as assigned.
- After all Provide support on ad hoc assignments/projects as appropriate.
- Although Act as back up for back office operations manager.
- Degree holders in Accounting/ Finance or similar academic discipline;
- Preferably 1-2 years working experience within corporate treasury department,
- Additionally Membership or student membership of ACT/CFA will be an advantage;
- At least Strong analytical and coordination skill;
- Proactive, well-organized and ready to assume responsibilities;
- Attentive to details and good at prioritizing jobs under tight timeframe;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Accordingly Excellent skills in written and oral English
How to Apply for this Job?
- You can find Apply Online Button on every job to start your application.
- Read all the job details, responsibilities and requirements and find best vacancy to apply for.
- Fill up your personal, contact, educational, and professional details accurately
- Don’t forget to attach your updated resume or CV along with attractive cover letter
- Click on “Apply Now” button to send your job application to Majid Al Futtaim HR recruitment team
Treasury Analyst Jobs in Dubai 2022 | New Openings
Treasury Analyst Jobs in Dubai 2022 | New Openings | Click the below Apply Online Button to Start Our Job Application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
Find the Others Similar Jobs in UAE & KSA
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE