Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Transportation Manager Job in Riyadh SA | At Amazon Careers
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Transportation managers are responsible for directing and overseeing transportation-related operations within an organization. Their duties include managing staff that assists with transportation activities such as dispatching, routing, and tracking.
1- Transportation Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Executes performance management metrics reviews (cost, speed, quality, etc.) for outbound transportation and derive develop improvement plans from it
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives with carriers, fulfilment centers, and customer service teams to improve customer experience, costs and processes
- Prepare and lead Ops calls, daily business reviews, WBRs, MBRs, QBRs with our 3PL Carriers
- Advises Amazon leadership team proactively of critical situations along with the expected impact and mitigation actions planned
- Produces and communicates transport plans/forecasts on a regular basis
- Manages Transportation related escalations
- Drives root-cause analysis and the successful implementation of corrective actions with causing parties to improve service or cost, or to resolve a problem
- Drives innovation by taking ownership of new projects and its operational success
- Master’s level degree or higher preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic
- Familiarity with operations and supply chain management concepts – forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics – gained through work experience or graduate level education.
- Advanced SQL
Transportation Manager Job in Riyadh SA | At Amazon Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application