Koch Industries Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Thermal Design Engineer Jobs in Dammam at Koch Careers
About Koch Industries
Koch Industries, Inc. is an American privately held multinational conglomerate corporation based in Wichita, Kansas and is the second-largest privately held company in the United States, after Cargill. Koch companies manufacture paper, process minerals, create fertilizers, and refine oil. Some of the subsidiaries are also involved in ranching, commodities trading, and investing.
Thermal engineers design, build, and maintain mechanical systems and structures that function based on processes driven by heat transfer, thermodynamics, or similar principles.
Position- Thermal Design Engineer
Company:- Koch Industries
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dammam, Ash Sharqīyah– SA
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Determine and anticipate customer expectations to provide unique individualized solutions, in coordination with multiple Koch Engineered Solutions businesses.
- Assume overall ownership and responsibility for the generation of competitive technical proposals on assigned opportunities, working directly with customers, outside sales teams, estimators, purchasing and sub-vendors.
- Collect data about the system and the design objectives to offer creative thermal solutions that best meet the customer needs.
- Execute thermal design/ratings on heat transfer technologies to fit customer expectations using HTRI
- Frame the technical proposal summarizing the main project requirements to be considered by sub-vendors.
- Have knowledge of ASME Section VIII Div. 1, EN 13445, API-663, API-660, TEMA, PED 2014/68/EU, and other relevant industry design codes & standards.
- Analyze technical risks associated with compliance to customer’s technical specifications.
- Assist project management with contract initialization and execution
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Background.
- Fluent in English.
- At least two years of direct working experience with thermal rating software such as from HTRI and/or AspenTech.
- Experience with reading technical specifications from oil and chemical companies.
- Experience with communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Willing to travel at least 10% of the time.
- Familiarity with TEMA standards
Thermal Design Engineer Jobs in Dammam at Koch Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower