DHL Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Team Leader At DHL Jobs Based in Petaling Jaya Malaysia
About DHL Careers
DHL is an international Umbrella brand and trademark for courier, package delivery and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company group delivers over 1.6 billion parcels per year.
A team leader leads, monitors, and supervises a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization. Team leaders motivate and inspire their team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
1- Team Leader
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Create and safeguard the resource planning for the own team. Support the team in the daily group priorities and ensure allocation and scheduling of workload to optimize team effort towards the set targets.
- Plan, assess and review day-to-day resource availability (e.g. absence and sickness) of own team, to ensure the continuity of the team output in line with agreed volume metrics.
- Drive continuous on-the-job-training and coaching of team members in order to maximize an individual’s performance and development.
- Deputize in the absence of the Manager and ensure the operational management of the team is effectively maintained.
- Assists the Manager in managing and evaluating direct reports on a day-to-day basis, and ensuring follow-up action is taken.
- Drive process improvements within the respective team, in order to contribute to increased efficiency and quality of the operational environment and a lower cost base.
- Ensure the team works and adheres to agreed procedures, to ensure ongoing standardization of work practices, to protect efficiency gains achieved within the department.
- Suggest and stimulate the improvement of processes within the team, in order to contribute to increase efficiency, completeness and quality of Analysis, Reconciliation & Reporting.
- Make ongoing contribution to the created work instructions for the respective work area, ensuring same are audited on a frequent basis to keep them continuously aligned and up to date.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and according to prescribed deadlines.
- Act as a first point of escalation to help other team members solve operational issues that block their progress in achieving their targets.
- Coordinates weekly, month-end closing activities and reporting according to agreed deadlines.
- Being able to coordinate and manage assigned projects by the management.
- 2-4 years experience in a Finance/SSC environment
- Experience with Supervising and motivating employees
- Degree Holder or equivalent by experience
Team Leader At DHL Jobs Based in Petaling Jaya Malaysia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application