Snap Inc is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Talent Partnerships Manager Job At Snap Inc | Riyadh SA
About Snap Inc
Snap Inc. is an American camera and social media company, founded on September 16, 2011, by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown based in Santa Monica, California. The company developed and maintains technological products and services, namely Snapchat, Spectacles, and Bitmoji.
Work closely with key stakeholders to develop an understanding of business needs in order to create and implement integrated talent solutions. Manage the assessment of issues, implementation of programs and evaluation of outcomes.
1- Talent Partnerships Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- Build strategy, outreach and onboarding efforts with talent to develop innovative and high impact partnerships.
- Work with creators and influencers to help them execute projects that make use of Snapchat in creative ways during the biggest moments in their lives.
- Serve as an internal advocate within Snapchat for partners, including working with Sales and Product teams.
- Define best practices, articulate and identify unique Snapchat differentiators to the creator community.
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners.
- Serve as a spokesperson for Snapchat.
- Contribute to Snapchat’s editorial perspective in current events around entertainment, music, sports, lifestyle, and fashion.
- 6-10+ years experience working for either a platform or in talent management, PR or partner program management.
- Experience using Snapchat.
- Experience leveraging rolodex of industry and creator contacts.
- Fluent in Arabic with excellent writing and speaking skills.
Talent Partnerships Manager Job At Snap Inc | Riyadh SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application