Hill International Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Vacancies | Dubai Jobs 2022
About Hill International
Hill International, Inc. is an American construction consulting firm. Founded in 1976, the company’s corporate headquarters are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Hill provides program and project. Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
A Talent Acquisition Specialist is a professional responsible for sourcing, attracting, and interviewing prospective employees to find the perfect match for a company’s long-term goals. They factor into this process that people play an important role and will be key players of success going forward.
Position- Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company:- Hill International
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Works independently across various Middle East regions providing talent solutions for all recruitment-related activities. This includes taking the initiative to address corrective actions once an issue arises.
- Manages and owns the entire recruitment life cycle from A to Z.
- Sources technical and specialized skill sets through various tools and continuously provides new solutions and ideas to attract talents.
- Measures the calibre and competencies of candidates against strict requirements and briefs provided.
- Negotiates, presents offers and closes deals with the selected candidate.
- Manages the applicant tracking system, ensuring data is entered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains talent pools for assigned positions.
- Successfully liaises with mobilization/visa and HR teams to ensure the successful onboarding of candidates.
- Works closely with senior-level internal hiring managers across the business. This involves asking questions and challenging management on key decisions to ensure this adheres to the recruitment process.
- Contributes to driving forward new ideas that can help streamline processes and speed up recruitment.
- At all stages of the recruitment process, ensures credibility is maintained through effective feedback.
- Generates regular reports on recruiting metrics, such as time-to-fill, cost-per-hire, and others.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
- 8 years of Recruitment experience. Preference will be for Industry knowledge in the PMCM industry.
- B.Sc. degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- A passionate and driven recruiter who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- Experience closing candidates to offers in a competitive market.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability.
- Strong knowledge of multiple job boards, social media, other sourcing platforms, ATS and CRM.
- Proven track record of building rapport with hiring managers and cross-functional partners.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Vacancies | Dubai Jobs 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower