Bechtel Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Talent Acquisition Specialist Job at Bechtel | KSA Jobs
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Manage and ensure catalog is kept up to date with all relevant information. The main responsibilities are maintaining listing content for accuracy, search ability, while executing a marketing strategy.
1- Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
- Full lifecycle recruitment of candidates including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, and extension of offers Develop and maintain strong relationships with both hiring managers and applicants.
- Support our Saudisation efforts by sourcing and attracting the best Local talent
- Support hiring managers by ensuring job description is ready for posting, interview plan is determined, and candidate feedback is managed quickly and efficiently.
- Partner with other talent acquisition team members, which may include TA coordinators and sourcing support, to ensure that position recruitment strategies are being enacted
- Manage candidate relationships to enhance candidate experience
- Search and build for diverse candidate pipeline and cultivate positive relationships with active and passive candidates
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviews applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Sourcing of passive candidates using various recruitment tools/techniques as needed
- Create and foster relationships with various professional organizations to attract and recruit niche candidates
- Participate and attend recruitment/career fairs aimed at attracting Local Talent
- Create relationships with universities and partner with selected universities to create a Early Career Hire Program for the region
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies Develop an effective pipeline of key talent which will be potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Evaluate Talent Acquisition metrics as needed to provide updates to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws & compliance requirements Significant experience with full life-cycle recruiting, familiarity with high volume and fast paced environments, preferably in-house experience
- Experience of hiring Local Talent
- Experience of partnering up with Local univerisities and supporting in creating Early Career Hire programs
- Prior experience in passive sourcing techniques and assessing talent Recruitment for hard-to-fill or niche positions
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions on a national, multi-location level Strong external/internal networking and collaboration skills
- Understanding of talent acquisition best practices
- Strong communication, relationship management, analytical and critical thinking skills goals
- Demonstrated understanding of functional organization, matrix structure and organizational culture
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job at Bechtel | KSA Jobs
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application