Zeal Group is Looking to Hire Following Staff – TA Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia | At Zeal Group
About Zeal Group
Zeal group of companies (collectively Zeal Group) is a business portfolio of the parent company Zeal Holdings Limited, comprising regulated financial institutions and fintech companies specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions in regulated markets backed by proprietary technology.
A Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring – and retaining – talented candidates. They’re in charge of planning, developing, and implementing an effective Talent Acquisition strategy for their organization. This includes (co) building a strong Employer Brand.
1- TA Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur
- Full recruitment cycle, selection and hiring process for talent across a range of positions, including Marketing and Customer service
- Build relationships with our candidates and provide best customer service and experience for them
- Build a network of industry contacts to build a pipeline of candidates
- Demonstrate ability to assess talent across fintech disciplines
- Drive and facilitate the full interview process with the hiring manager to ensure quality of selection and timeliness of the search
- Work together with our Talent Acquisition team in Asia and Europe to deliver our global strategy
- Act as a Recruitment SME, aligning hiring plans, cultures and strategies
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and proactive in your search for high calibre talent
- Work together with our HR team to provide the best experience to our candidates and employees
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Digital/Technology, FinTech, Cyrtos / FX industry or BPO / call centre recruiting experience is essential
- Results-oriented mindset, ability to work to stretched goals
- Client interaction, including working with Hiring Managers, reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress.
- Excellent English and Mandarin, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do mentality, highly determinate to succeed in a fast-paced environment
TA Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia | At Zeal Group
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application