Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Supply Chain Analyst Job At Serco Careers | Multiple Cities SA
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
A supply chain analyst job description includes analyzing data and methods to predict and improve a company’s delivery of products and services to its customers. An organization’s supply chain needs to run smoothly and efficiently to ensure a profit, making the supply chain analyst an essential role.
1- Supply Chain Analyst
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Multiple Cities, SA
- Manage TFM Service Providers including but not limited to achieve cost savings via vendor selections,
- Assist in the reviewing and developing favourable contract agreements, in addition to addressing and resolving delivery and billing problems
- Identify, negotiate and implement contract and framework agreements which result in efficiencies to the business.
- Prepare invitation to tenders (ITT) and assess and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations and proposals (where required and capped according to prime contract valuations)
- Build Supplier, category and market understanding through research and stakeholder briefings which result in the management of commercial issues throughout the procurement cycle
- Administer Request for Quotation process including compilation of packages, receipt, tracking of documents, analysis of responses and set-up of supplier files
- Maintain and update an approved supplier list including their information related to purchase orders and administer assigned categories and product codes
- Degree holder or high diploma of post-secondary education in business or public administration, science or a related discipline
- Fluent in both English and Arabic – written, reading and verbal.
- Minimum of 4 years, work experience in high volume procurement / supply chain department including contract administration and contract writing
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
Supply Chain Analyst Job At Serco Careers | Multiple Cities SA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application