Emarald Group Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Store Keeper Job Vacancies in UAE | Latest Dubai Jobs 2022
About Emarald Group
Emarald Group is a leading UAE-based contractor specializing in civil engineering, building and MEP in both the GCC and further afield. Proud to have made a significant contribution to the growth and prosperity of the country, Emarald Group has worked on many iconic infrastructure projects including Palm Jumeirah, Business Bay, Yas Island, Dubai Water Canal Project, Dubai airports, Parallel roads and Expo2020. The Emarald Group name has a long association with the UAE. From humble beginnings in the late 1950s, the vision of two brothers has created what is today one of the most respected family conglomerates in the UAE that now employs over 16,000 people.
The Storekeeper I performs duties to support shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the District.
Position- Store Keeper
Company:- Emarald Group
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principles
- Knowledge of environmental and health impact of chemicals being stored in the warehouse
- Knowledge of identification, handling, storing and disposal of wastes and expired chemicals
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure.
- Ability to pass a typing test at 35 words per minute
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related software
- Good communication skills in English Language.
Store Keeper Job Vacancies in UAE | Latest Dubai Jobs 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower