Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Startup Account Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur | AT Amazon Careers
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
As Account Manager, you will: Ensure your clients continuously get real value from the startup’s SaaS product, working cross functionally with sales, customer success and product teams so ensure this happens. Work with the sales team to onboard new customers and key users, providing initial training and support.
1- Startup Account Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Impact market share in the Startup vertical.
- Exceed set business objectives.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive sales plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
- Develop case studies.
- Draft various business reports.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- BA/BS degree required.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- 10 years of experience in IT sales.
Startup Account Manager Job in Kuala Lumpur | AT Amazon Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application