ADNOC Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Specialist Upstream Data Archival Job At ADNOC | Abu Dhabi
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
The Digital Archivist is responsible for the digital materials given to and created by the Special Collections and Archives including the creation of metadata records and for policies regarding the creation, storage, preservation, organization, description, and access to these materials.
1- Specialist Upstream Data Archival
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Analyze information flow and recommend appropriate technology to provide support to all business processes.
- Coordinate with project supervisors and business heads and manages all projects regarding enterprise data.
- Design and provide support to all data management methodologies according to required standards.
- Determine procedure to identify and collect all required data, validate process and recommend improvements to corporate data.
- Coordinate with clients, data users and key stakeholders and develop and achieve various long term objectives for data architecture.
- Collaborate with new and existing external vendors and provide support to all objectives and assist to create various data architecture.
- Interact with key decision makers to understand business needs, design use cases and determine a path to delivery.
- Establishing architectural approaches and patterns that incorporate modernizing data governance, metadata management and data quality.
- Responsible for providing the business strategy insight into the development and deployment of key metrics and for business intelligence solution delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring that key performance metrics are deployed in accordance with global standards established for metric deployment; interacts with the governance process for new metric deployment and development.
- Responsible for gathering, consolidating, and communicating the data related aspects of analytic or information business requirements from the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across ADNOC Upstream and Group Companies.
- Provide expertise in the establishment and implementation of effective data design principles in a Big Data environment
- Collaborate with the IT architecture teams to ensure that the data management principles and strategic assumptions are enabling the metric deployment and aligned with the IT strategy
- Determine the proper deployment strategy and sequence of data standards, data models, system designs and metrics
- Lead and facilitate the capture business and technical requirements and defines target solution design
- Responsible for ensuring that the operational landscape for master data enables the business processes and aligns with the vision of global master data
- Develop data models and database designs, across all phases of data modeling from conceptualization to database optimization. Where appropriate, incorporate emerging technologies like columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data.
- Responsible for designing, building & managing the advanced analytics platform to support Upstream Information Management user community and ensures high quality level of professional experience is being provided to cover the required support.
- Leads Big Data and batch/real-time analytical solutions leveraging transformational technologies.
- Ensures all automated processes preserve data by managing the alignment of data availability and integration processes.
- Provide support to technical users (Upstream end users) of current system for the provision of required data. Defines data integration requirements/procedures with other Group companies’ systems.
- Build and operate stable, scalable and highly performant data pipelines that cleanse, structure and integrate disparate big data sets into a readable and accessible format for end user analyses and targeting.
- Provides first-line applications support to the Upstream engineers’ community. Reports and escalates major application failures and bugs to vendors, and follows it up until they are fixed.
- Provide specialized database support services and coordinate the activities in the formulation and implementation of an integrated solution and data management strategy.
- Liaise and follow-up with ADNOC and group of companies to oversee all Upstream related solution issues / requirements and identify required corrective actions.
- Develop frameworks and processes to analyze unstructured information collected through internal and external data sources
- Enhance information visualization through development of dashboards and user interfaces
- Provide recommendations to management and business stakeholders on how to integrate requirements with current systems and business processes across regions or domains.
- Identify and validate value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
- Support solution design by providing insight at design sessions with IT teams to help translate requirements into workable business solutions.
- Identify and recommend additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to process or solutions design.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geology, Reservoir Engineering, Geophysics or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Upstream Data Management discipline in the Oil and Gas industry with good exposure to information management.
- Sound knowledge in operation, planning and administration.
- Exposure to multi data types and classification.
- Good and sound knowledge of Upstream data formats.
Specialist Upstream Data Archival Job At ADNOC | Abu Dhabi
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application