ADNOC Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Specialist Competitive Intelligence Job At ADNOC | Abu Dhabi
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
The Senior Intelligence Analyst will conduct research, collect and analyse information and data from various sources to determine trends and provide intelligence products and services to the Commission’s Funding, Disclosure and Compliance Division.
1- Specialist Competitive Intelligence
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Lead the market research and intelligence data gathering and analysis, perform market competitiveness and positioning studies on major international and regional market conditions, competitors and customers to support in creating more effective business strategies and decision making.
- Deliver Competitive Intelligence reports and presentations on industry developments within the upstream and downstream businesses that are relevant to ADNOC’s business transformation.
- Prepare Market Intelligence reports and presentations that track key global and regional energy trends and indicators and advise on international energy issues, including global and regional trends, particularly developments in the oil and gas sector.
- Maintain a strong network of industry contacts, strong knowledge of the competitive positioning of major IOC’s and NOC’s with respect to ADNOC as well as their immediate and long-term strategies.
- Contribute to the enhancement of energy markets research methodology in the preparation of required studies in the areas of oil and gas, the global energy sector, and related industries.
- Ensure Competitive and Market Intelligence department business planning processes are effective and continuously improved.
- Lead development of corporate benchmarks, as well as sector benchmarks with relevant ADNOC Directorates.
- Research and track policy developments affecting the fiscal and regulatory terms governing the upstream and downstream oil and gas sectors.
- Collaborate to ensure consistency of ADNOC’s market analysis.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for senior management on prompt critical issues concerning the Energy Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economy or Engineering disciplines. Masters is preferred
- 10 years’ experience in Business Development, Competitive Intelligence and Marketing,
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is required.
- Track record of preparing & delivering presentations related to oil and gas / energy markets.
- Professional certification in Marketing is preferred.
Specialist Competitive Intelligence Job At ADNOC | Abu Dhabi
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application