Accor Careers Hiring the following Staff- Spa Therapist Job at Raffles Hotels by Accor Careers | Jobs in UAE
Accor S.A. is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest hospitality company worldwide. Accor operates in 5,300 locations in over 110 countries.
Spa attendants work in hotels, resorts, and salons. They are specially trained in facial, body, and water treatments. They assist massage therapists and estheticians, and prepare and clean the treatment rooms and tables. They provide spa customers with refreshments, towels, washcloths, and robes.
Position- Spa Therapist
Company:- Raffles Hotels by Accor
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Perform all spa treatments on members and Guests using safe and professional techniques.
- Perform spa treatments services in a safe, comfortable, and hygienic manner.
- Perform nail services in a safe, comfortable, and hygienic manner.
- Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all facials and waxing services including skin care products, cotton, distilled water, warm wax, waxing sticks, bowls, towels, sheets, blankets, plastic bags, and face cloths, etc. Prepare kits as required.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility.
- Assist in any and all ways in the beauty salon when not scheduled to perform aesthetic services. This assistance is to include acting as salon receptionist, performing manicure/pedicure services, selling and restocking professional retail skin care and hair care products.
- Constantly maintain up-to-date knowledge of the personal services performed and any revisions in the skin care products or procedures used.
- Answer all questions related to services performed and products used.
- Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each service and shift.
- Courteously interact and answer all facility-related questions with Members and Guests.
- Assist in the co‑ordination of spa treatments with other spa programs.
- Ensure current trends in aesthetic industry are reviewed.
- Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to Members and hotel Guests.
- Maintain current professional licenses.
- Report dysfunctional equipment to Spa Director.
- Work with the Lead Therapist in the formulation of plans for projects.
- Graduate from an accredited school of aesthetics.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Aesthetician.
- Safety oriented First Aid.
- CPR ‑ Basic Rescuer.
Spa Therapist Job at Raffles Hotels by Accor Careers | Jobs in UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower