Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Services Manager Job in Riyadh SA | AT Serco Careers
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
Oversee and guide all activities of the Service team. Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements. Monitors department issues and client complaints. Develop problem management and service improvement plans.
1- Services Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, SA
- We are looking for someone who is able to assist Senior Management with the delivery of the strategic direction of both the engineering and some soft services within the contract by ensuring the effective management of a number of outsourced service providers.
- The incumbent will provide management and leadership for the Estates department within a Contract, ensuring that international best practice Facilities Management is delivered as per the requirements of the client.
- The ideal candidate will provide management and oversight of the outputs of the Estates engineers and their respective teams, to ensure service delivery in compliance with the Project Agreement, continue to improve systems of communication, maintain business integrity and improve knowledge of customer expectations and identify and address concerns of stakeholders, will hae line management responsibility for all MEP and Civil Staff including Supervisors, Team Leaders, Technicians and assistants.
- The candidate will also support with QHSE policies, procedures and systems that support a safe and professional work ethic and that it remains relevant and up-to-date ensuring that they are cognoscente of the Serco Management System and contract IMS, UAE legislation, regulatory compliance and industry best practice and also support with the production of monthly and annual operational reports to both specified timeframes and adhoc as required.
- 8 years’ minimum experience in working as an engineer in a building services engineering department within a facilities management organization.
- 5 years minimum experience of managing multi-skilled maintenance team.
- Technically competent with a clear knowledge and experience of building services system, life safety and buildings controls systems.
- Holder of a degree in a relevant engineering discipline (eg electrical or mechanical)
- Preferably with qualifications in Facilities Management related disciplines.
Services Manager Job in Riyadh SA | AT Serco Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application