Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Service Assistant Job in Siemens Careers | Abha Saudi Arabia
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
A Service Assistant is responsible for helping customers and clients with enquiries, providing information and assisting with customer complaints and problems. They may work in retail, food service, accommodation or healthcare.
1- Service Assistant
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abha , Saudi Arabia
- You will receive customers calls, Check SLA, contract condition, warranty, creditability information.
- Entering service incident into ERP (SPIRIDON) system.
- You will receive and distribute ticket / notification number as required.
- Forward service incident to respective technical support (TSE) in time and w/o any delay.
- Escalate to Operation Manager when resource is not available.
- Enter service reports into ERP (SPIRIDON) system after receiving it from the field force.
- Monitor the service report return from the field force.
- Escalate to Operation Manager when report is not returned in defined time.
- Monitor customer satisfaction on every finished service on daily bases.
- Generate daily performance reports as defined.
- Support operational group (tech-support / dispatch / logistics) in administrational work.
- Receive requests from technical support and coordinate assigned dispatch requests.
- Identify Suitable Field Staff by optimizing: qualification, availability, location, overtime.
- Resolve resource conflicts by re-planning of activities within defined scope.
- Manage escalations in case of unavailability of field staff according to defined process.
- Coordinate Order and Delivery of spare parts as required by Service staff.
- Coordinate spare part delivery and synchronization with CSE – optimize planning.
- Monitor service delivery by field staff.
- Ensure Estimated Time of Arrival is met: re-plan changes and inform customer.
- Control field staff on site time: re-plan changes where necessary.
- Monitor spare part delivery status: re-plan changes where necessary
- Bachelor Degree in any business discipline.
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Customer Care Center experience
- Fluency in English
- MS Office knowledge.
Service Assistant Job in Siemens Careers | Abha Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application