United Al Saqer Group Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Service Advisor Job at McLaren Motors | UAE Jobs 2022
About United Al Saqer Group
United Al Saqer Group (UASG) owns and manages a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing a number of key industry sectors. Our reputation for commercial excellence includes Abu Dhabi Motors and Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Machinery, Al Saqer Property Management; Awraq Islamic financial brokerage, Royal International Construction, Royal Joinery and Safe Travels & Tours. We consider the employees of UNITED AL SAQER GROUP L.L.C. to be one of its most valuable resources. Our quest is a continual journey to improve the quality of our products and services by promoting teamwork and innovation at all levels of our company.
A Service Advisor will have many duties depending on their location, but they commonly focus on answering customer questions, scheduling appointments and helping the customer determine what services they may need based on vehicle maintenance issues.
Position- Service Advisor
Company- United Al Saqer Group
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Ensure premium service consulting tailored to the individual needs of each customer.
- Boost sales through selling Aftersales products and services.
- Loyalise customers and ensure customer satisfaction at any time.
- Performs service consulting by consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or automotive related field
- Professional service advisor experience of an automotive dealership
- Strong industry knowledge and experience of automotive luxury brands (McLaren, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Bugatti, etc.)
- Proficiency with industry-specific software.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate with mechanics, customers, and management.
- UAE driving license
Service Advisor Job at McLaren Motors | UAE Jobs 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE