DP World Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Senior Foreman Job At DP World Careers | Dubai AE
About DP World
DP World is an Emirati multinational logistics company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It specialises in cargo logistics, port terminal operations, maritime services and free trade zones.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to; coordinating, supervising, and training unskilled volunteers, establishing & maintaining job site safety, ability to read, understand and interpret construction documents, interface with consultants and Habitat for Humanity management, project documentation
1- Senior Foreman
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai UAE
- Perform all types of clerical jobs in the department as assigned.
- Ensure commercially successful of the project which you lead.
- Ensure that all scheduled equipment’s / tools are released for maintenance on time.
- Develop new methods of supplying services and develop the team members accordingly.
- Good coordination with PM / Trade sup. / Client representative.
- Exercise discipline at the work site to prevent absenteeism, unsafe work practices and idleness.
- Liaise with other discipline foremen / supervision to ensure the optimum utilization of available resources, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
- Create progress reports on a daily basis and ensure that any significant information is communicated to the supervisor i.e. resource shortfalls, surplus, HSEQ concerns.
- Assist the senior foreman and supervisors in planning activities.
- Ensure that the workers are properly supplied with machineries, tools, equipment and materials and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance.
- Perform inspections to ensure that the workers performance is up to the set standards.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical engineering or equivalent / Electrical / Mechanical / Technical Certificate
- 2 years trade apprentice course.
- MS Office
- 5 years’ experience in Electrical/Mechanical works in Shipyard
- Shipyard operating methods
- Thorough knowledge in various types of electrical and mechanical machines.
- Familiarity with a variety of sea going vessels and terminology.
- Knowledge and Experience in ship repair and new building yard.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and other discipline related project and engineering documentation
Senior Foreman Job At DP World Careers | Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application