Siemens Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Senior Energy Engineer Job At Siemens Jobs | Dubai UAE
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
Proactively identify energy opportunities for new and existing energy management. Develop all work documents describing the scope of work and cost estimates. Conduct site walk-throughs of current technologies, including cost, maintenance, and other pertinent information.
1- Senior Energy Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Carry out ASHRAE level 1,2 and 3 energy audits to find techno-commercially feasible ‘Facility Improvement Measures (FIMs)’. This includes developing audit plan, measurement plan, support requirement, ON site / OFF site activities and detailed technical audit report preparation
- Coordinate for facility site visits, communicate requirements with customers, internal stakeholders, and outside vendors/subcontractors regarding audit plan and FIMs
- Analyze baseline energy consumption, use energy calculations for energy accounting/end use analysis and system performance to identify, and prioritize feasible FIMs
- FIM design including equipment sizing, describing design intent, control logic, scope of work and specifications for estimation and project team
- Support sales, project execution and M&V team during various stages of project and take complete ownership of proposed FIMs
- Follow all internal, external processes and coordination with stake holder for uninterrupted and flawless solution Development process
- Evaluation products/solutions and development of Energy and water savings solutions to develop potential vendors, subcontractors and new FIMs
- Utilize building energy simulation programs and MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings
- Support solution development head in standardizing processes and documentations related to Energy Audits, FIMs and Projects
- 8+ years’ Experience in Energy Performance Contracting project development, Energy Audits & Building Services
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering graduate with proven experience in energy efficiency domain
- Certifications in Energy such as CEA/CEM/CMVP etc.
- Knowledge and experience in renewable energy solutions, energy modelling, industrial energy audit and LEED/WELL/Estidama shall be added advantage
- Experience of working with different stake holders in Energy Business; internal and external
- Knowledge Facility Management processes followed in the building industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Senior Energy Engineer Job At Siemens Jobs | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application