Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Senior Buyer Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
About Al Futtaim
The Al-Futtaim Group is a large conglomerate based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The Senior Buyer identifies varied sources of commodities and services, evaluates bids, awards contracts and purchase orders, develops standards for new products or services, maintains contact with vendors, and maintains comprehensive descriptions of available products and current prices.
1- Senior Buyer
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- All merchandise ‘planning’ follows the “think/plan/buy/move and sell” principle ensuring the process is adhered to at all times.
- Merchandise assortments follow the good/better/best principle.
- Ensures that ‘Category Management’, encompassing the above, through to in-store Planograms & layouts are followed and adheres to the process
- The Product Category range priorities in accordance with the overall merchandise strategy and is agreed with the Head of Commercial and Country Manager/GM.
- Maintains ongoing communication with the Brands Regional Warehouses regarding all issues related to the ‘BRANDS sourced’ product range & product forecasts.
- Ensures that sales forecasts are adapted to sales patterns in order to achieve an optimal goods flow.
- Works closely with the 3PL partner & Planning & Business Analytics.
- Reviews performance of merchandise, plans vs. actual, viability of a particular item, stock cover etc.
- Based on analysis raises awareness of any product that may not be performing and plans for promotions, price cuts etc. Also identifies ‘best sellers’ and ensures that stock cover for these is adequate & reflects sales projections.
- Pricing strategy for the Brands category range in each territory and guarantees re-enforcement of the ‘Brands Value’ perception building items, when setting prices of the Brands range.
- Sets overall guidelines for margin exploitation by product area and ensures processes are established to analyse margin deviation.
- Is primarily responsible for the periodic Gross Profit Simulation exercise for each territory to make sure that pricing delivers the margin/ profit goals agreed…
- Maintains a strategic communication link with Brands International regarding all matters relating to costs.
- 3-5 years’ experience of Category management, preferably in Home improvement.
- Graduate (Preferably Commerce, Economics, Business Admin); Specialization in Retail purchasing & supplier management.
Senior Buyer Job At Al Futtaim Careers | Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application