EY Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Senior Associate Markets Operations Job At EY | Kuala Lumpur
Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
You will be responsible for the settlement of products such as Securities Transactions, as well as Liquidity Management across 20 different markets. … You will also have the opportunity to be involved in stakeholder management and system enhancements.
1- Senior Associate Markets Operations
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Kuala Lumpur
- Collaborate with the Market’s Leadership team in setting and driving vision and operational strategy
- Translate strategy into actionable plans
- Provide seamless execution to aid performance and growth
- Oversees market’s operations to drive strategy
- Lead and manage the annual integrated planning process from market leadership (strategic) planning through revenue and account planning to financial planning and budgeting.
- Liaise with Finance, Market’s Finance and Talent to ensure the overall plans and budgets are aligned with country’s direction.
- With an in-depth understanding of business performance, identify areas for improvement and drive activity to deliver improved metrics. This will require working with Malaysia’s Leadership team, Finance, Markets, Business Development and other operations personnels. In doing so, work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders to ensure needs are understood and well represented.
- Organize and facilitate Management and Partner forums including the preparation of leadership packs containing succinct updates on business performance.
- Leverage the use of data platforms to drive operational efficiencies and maintain data quality.
- Deliver communications strategy for each of the market’s functions.
- Provide Leadership with timely advice on business performance, relying on reports generated from the Finance and Markets organizations.
- Together with Malaysia’s Business Development and Markets Finance teams, provide insights to the Managing Partner on sales and pipeline to help identify opportunities or gaps in the market and forecast the strength of demand, which has implications for future headcount needs and other commercial decisions.
- Collaborate with leadership and finance to ensure adequate governance and controls are in place around business development expense management.
- Strengthen Malaysia’s Markets network and community with different stakeholder groups.
- Cultivate a highly inclusive culture ensuring teams thrive and Markets objectives are met.
- Work with Go-to-Market Leaders to promote and drive our priority solutions.
- Team closely with Service Lines, Marketing, Talent and BD Leadership in cross functional initiatives to ensure effective implementation of our various market programs.
- Lead and conduct forums, trainings and best practices knowledge sharing sessions for the Market Enablement team.
- A graduate qualification
- Preferably with 8 years of experience in a professional services industry
- Financial literacy and the ability to interpret results and provide advice on performance. In addition, the ability to forecast and project areas that the leaders need to focus on.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders.
- Manage multiple agendas; meet demanding time frames and tight deadlines. Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with competing interests to find a suitable outcome. In addition, the ability to manage change in a complex environment.
- Strong understanding on local firm’s constructs, systems and processes.
- Good data analytical skills
Senior Associate Markets Operations Job At EY | Kuala Lumpur
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application