Kempinski Hotel Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Security Guard Jobs in Mall of Emirates Dubai | Kempinski Hotel
About Kempinski Hotel
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and access points. Investigates security breaches, incidents, and other alarming behavior. Controls traffic by directing drivers. Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
Position- Security Guard
Company:- Kempinski Hotel
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Take charge of the control room and monitor CCTV at all times.
- Ensure that gate passes are issued for all items/stocks that leave the hotel and each item to be logged in the register book.
- Make entries of all items received after working hours.
- Support in emergency situations and accompany guests or team members to local authorities /hospital if required.
- Prepare hand over reports from shift to shift.
- Assist Guest relations with information asked by guests, be proactive in guest contact and show interest in guest concerns.
- Ensure proper key control is followed at all times and entries are made each time a key is withdrawn or deposited.
- Knowledgeable of all security policies, procedure and set standards.
- Ensure that a security officer is present when any office is opened or stocks are taken from the stores after office hours.
- Assist the manager on duty in the event that immediate assistance is required.
- Assist the restaurant Manager, Doorman, and Valet Parker if required.
- Make security rounds of the guest floors at regular intervals with notes made in security book.
- Ensure that all fire exits and corridors are free from obstruction at all times.
- Respond to any fire/smoke alarms in the hotel and be ready to act accordingly.
- Ensure that all fire-fighting equipment is in working condition and all that emergency lights are illuminated.
- Accompany the bellman/Employee when opening a guestroom with the master key.
- Make security rounds in the car parking areas and ensure the general safety of all vehicle and if they are correctly parked.
- Assist the local authorities if any VIP arrives or in case of emergency.
- Perform all duty and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules and regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the hotel’s policy on fire, Hygiene, health and Safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- Through hands-on management, supervise closely all Security Officers in the performance of their duties in accordance with Hotel Policies & Procedures and applicable laws.
- Ensure patrol has been carried out in all public areas, restaurants, guest floors, offices, plant rooms and all other areas of the hotel, ensuring safety, security and comfort of all guests, hotel personnel. Ensure that all Security personnel look out for any suspicious loiterers or articles.
- Patrol public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
- Fluency in English
- 1-2 years of experience in the similar role
- Previous experience in a 5 star luxury hotel brand
Security Guard Jobs in Mall of Emirates Dubai | Kempinski Hotel
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- HR Jobs | HR Business Partner Jobs At Baker Hughes Careers
- Required A Chemical Technician at Baker Hughes Careers
- Offshore Jobs 2022 | Service Delivery Manager Jobs in Dammam
- Lead Design Engineer ITR / OTR Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Lab Technician Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi | Jobs in UAE 2022
- HMI and Network Engineer Jobs in UAE | Hiring Now
- Admin Jobs | Front Desk Attendant Jobs in Riyadh | Apply Now
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE | Dubai Jobs 2022 | Apply Now
- CRM Data Analyst Jobs in Dubai 2022 | UAE Jobs 2022
- Senior Accountant -Treasury Jobs in Dubai at Chalhoub Group