Serco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Security Guard Job At Serco Careers Based in Dubai AE
About Serco Careers
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Obtains help by sounding alarms. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
1- Security Guard
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, AE
- Safeguard the security of the premises and the surrounding perimeter of the location.
- Maintain an active awareness of current threat levels and to remain vigilant in the reporting of any suspicious activities observed.
- Provide friendly, helpful customer service whenever possible and at all times maintain collaborative working relationship (s) with personnel, contractors and external agencies (e.g. Local Police).
- Act as a deterrent to avoid non-compliance of security protocols.
- Report any incident encountered to the on-duty client representative who will direct appropriate action.
- A minimum Baseline AGSVA security level clearance – only Australian Citizens are eligible for this security clearance.
- A valid UAE Driving License or an international license that can be converted in the UAE.
- A valid certificate II in Security Operations and security license issued by the authorized Governing Body Organization in the Australian State. The security license shall at the minimum, shall be in date and include the below license functions:
- Crowd Controller, Unarmed, Monitoring
- Fluent English communication skills (reading, writing and spoken) and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, meet the public, respond to questions, and furnish information.
- Ability to follow instructions explicitly and to exercise judgment and act quickly in an emergency situation.
- Highly motivated and flexibility to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies.
Security Guard Job At Serco Careers Based in Dubai AE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application