Amazon Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Sanctions Specialist Job at Amazon Careers in Dubai | Apply Now
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
The Sanctions Risk Specialist position focuses on accomplishing production goals and will work closely with the Operations Management Team in DPS. Individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate and make determinations on customers and complex transactions and accounts. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently and with a high degree of accuracy following standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
Position- Sanctions Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Investigate denied entities/lists and sanctions potential matches that arise from Amazon’s screening solution to support various business units.
- Participate in ongoing customer due diligence.
- Assist in identifying gaps and training opportunities for escalations that come through the operations and compliance workflows.
- Assist with onboarding, training and mentoring new hires.
- Drive operational metrics reconciliation with the DPS leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must to apply for this position. Advanced working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel) suite of products skills Communication Skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Russian and English languages are mandatory.
- Proficient in composing grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transnational issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers in both these languages Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem solving skills & demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effective work time prioritization to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
Sanctions Specialist Job at Amazon Careers in Dubai | Apply Now
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower