Hill International Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Sales Specialist Job at Hill International Careers in Abu Dhabi
About Hill International
Hill International, Inc. is an American construction consulting firm. Founded in 1976, the company’s corporate headquarters are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Hill provides program and project. Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Sales Specialist develops and implements sales strategy, new business/membership/client development, retention of clients/members, negotiation of contracts, and identification of entrepreneurial enterprises and relationship management strategies.
Position- Sales Specialist – Facilities Management
Company:- Hill International
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Collaborates with Hill FM Director to track, identify, develop, and pursue opportunities in keeping with HILL’s areas of emphasis with new and current clients.
- Ensures tracking upcoming RFPs, maintaining corporate new business tracker.
- Identify leads, new opportunities and arrange meetings with clients for the management team.
- Ensures compliance with HILL proposal requirements.
- Keeps abreast of trends in the HILL business environment and international development sector.
- Identify new clients and projects, respond to RFP’s and follow up on all leads.
- Maintain good relations with clients and the local authorities.
- Spend most of the time visiting new clients and identifying potential opportunities.
- Arranging meetings for FM Director and Hill Leadership with potential clients.
- Attend networking events and activities to identify opportunities for Hill and present Hill FM services to potential clients.
- Ensure Hill FM services are registered with all clients and follow up on any missing requirements.
- Assists with planning and organization of company networking events.
- Provide market intelligence and identify new opportunities.
- Provides input to develop proposal requirements.
- Assists in Client debriefing as applicable.
- Conducts review to determine potential conflict of interest.
- Provides intelligence to support costing strategy.
- Supports execution of teaming agreements and memo of understanding (MOUs) with the team.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in sales and business development industry roles and a minimum of 6 years experience in sales in the facilities management industry.
- Candidate must have a BA or BSc, preferably in Facility Management or Business Management.
- Must be able to provide an active network of contacts across the FM sector.
- Full understanding of UAE FM Market.
- Good network with the FM industry in UAE
- Must have been exposed to FM industry associations and trade association groups.
- Understanding of various FM service lines.
- Experience in FM consultancy business development is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, and ability to maintain working files and revisions of documents.
- Writing, computer, and presentation skills at an exceptional level.
Sales Specialist Job at Hill International Careers in Abu Dhabi
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower