Zamil Group Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Sales & Marketing Specialist Job At Zamil Group | Dammam Saudi Arabia
About Zamil Group
Zamil Group is a family-owned investment holding company with a diverse portfolio of Wholly Owned, Joint Venture and Publicly Listed businesses engaged in Building Materials, Manufacturing, Offshore, Petrochemicals, Trade and Services, Real Estate and Investment.
Implement marketing strategies to fulfill goals for growth objectives and company branding. Coordinate the marketing function to enable execution of competitive strategies in key markets and products. Coordinate, monitor, and report key marketing and sales metrics against goals.
1- Sales & Marketing Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Generating leads by the means of cold calls door to door marketing attending exhibitions and seeking references from existing clients
- Develop strategic plans and sales strategies and undertake presentations to and negotiations with prospective clients.
- Develop marketing collaterals such as brochures, exhibition materials, and content for social media platforms.
- Write up yearly marketing plan and present to the Management
- Attending incoming inquiries meeting the clients with a presentation of our services and closing the deals
- To work with and expand current prospect database focused on healthcare sector and for generating effective leads
- Understanding the sector specific needs of client and work with the expert teams to and supply potential candidates
- Influencing and networking with current and prospective Clients to build relationships at senior levels, and identify business needs to address.
- Working independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Attending and hosting networking events.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets.
- A clear demonstration of segmenting a market and a strategic approach
- Build profitable sales by employing a consultative and creative sales approach tailored to the client’s business.
- Track own lead generation and ensure a healthy sales pipeline through the company’s CRM system.
- Account planning in order to develop new business opportunities within client account
- 3-5 Years Proven work experience as a Sales, Marketing, Business Developer or relevant role; in Saudi Arabia or GCC Region within the Facility Management and/or Hospitality industries
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- BS degree in Business Marketing or Business Management
- Should be self-motivated, driven, methodical and enthusiastic individual
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Be able to work autonomously and have self-driven work ethic.
- Top level organisation and work management skills
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Sales & Marketing Specialist Job At Zamil Group | Dammam Saudi Arabia
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application