Maersk Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Sales Executive Job Opportunities at Maersk Careers in Riyadh
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
Sales executives promote products and services to clients and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits. Salaries are often enhanced by a good benefits package, including commission-based earnings, bonuses, lunch allowances and sometimes health insurance and a company car.
Position- Sales Executive
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Based Currency :- SAR
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Manages and organizes sales activities and leads and drives performance to ensure volume and revenue targets are met.
- Identify clients’ business strategies and objectives, logistics needs and buying criteria to develop and articulate value-based solutions to address their needs and wants.
- Accountable for identifying all relevant opportunities as per company growth strategy, through collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Generates new opportunities and develops local differentiators and formulates a business plan to support target delivery.
- Ensures sales systems and reporting are up to date for management tracking, analysis and planning
- Monitor adherence to tender nominations, commitments, terms, and conditions with an aim to increase share of wallets in line with business goals.
- Collaborate with local and international colleagues to provide first-class service to further increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic / Supply chain / Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent
- +5 years of commercial experience in the freight forwarding / shipping line industry, building solutions for local, regional, global customers , with supply chain solutions experiences (Ocean freight , Air freight , LCL , Warehouse , Inland and clearance services )
Sales Executive Job Opportunities at Maersk Careers in Riyadh
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower