Deliveroo Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Sales Development Representative Jobs in Dubai for Job Seekers
Deliveroo is a British online food delivery company founded by Will Shu and Greg Orlowski in 2013 in London, England. It works with over 160,000 restaurants and grocers in over two hundred locations across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait
A sales development representative (SDR) is an inside sales representative that focuses on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification. SDRs don’t focus on closing business, but connecting with as many leads as possible and determining if they’re good customer fits. SDRs move leads through the sales pipeline.
Position- Sales Development Representative
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- You’ll be responsible for prospecting, pitching, and, with the help of our expert Business Development Managers (BDMs), closing of new restaurants in your territory.
- This is an inside (telesales) sales opportunity, so you’ll be comfortable with ambitious activity targets for cold calls, emails, and social media engagements.
- Own your pipeline: Take control over your own pipeline and use your organizational skills to manage your portfolio of leads and ensure strong conversion rates.
- Process Strategy: Iterate with our sales processes to make our inside sales unit the fastest-moving and biggest impact team within Deliveroo.
- Commercial Initiatives: Assist our wider commercial team with ad-hoc strategic initiatives like field pitch days, restaurant marketing roll-outs, and cross-functional projects.
- BSc/BA in business or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience, preferably within a high growth company
- Proven negotiation skills
- Salesforce experience in the F&B sector is a plus
- Knowledge of the restaurant landscape in the UAE is a must
- Self-starter capable of driving yourself to your targets every month
- A fantastic communicator with a “get it done” mindset, well organized and efficient
- Fluency in English AND Arabic language skills are a must
- UAE National family book required
Sales Development Representative Jobs in Dubai for Job Seekers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
Subscribe to Latest Jobs by email
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower