Naffco Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Sales Coordinator Job in Dubai UAE | AT Naffco Careers
About Naffco Careers
NAFFCO is a Middle East-based manufacturer of firefighting products, its business being built around fire protection engineering. It has headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, and it conducts all manufacturing in the UAE.
A Sales Coordinator, or Outbound Sales Coordinator, oversees the performance and efficiency levels of Sales Representatives. Their main duties include setting goals and quotas for sales teams, creating training schedules and maintaining the inventory of sales presentation tools.
1- Sales Coordinator
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Provide support and assistance to Sale Engineer / fellow team members assigned in order to meet the target and company goal assigned by the management.
- Follow up on quotation and order status, includes interacting with the client and other department as needed to finalize the order.
- Coordinating with operation department to make sure that the LPO received is booked on time as per the available materials.
- Coordinating between client and store and providing accurate delivery details (date, contact person, location) to ensure that the materials will deliver on time.
- Generate the requests for samples, catalogs and Technical material submittal, and general business letter.
- Coordinate with the Engineering Team for all clarifications and queries which the client raises and ensure that the same is responded to in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- At least of 2 years of experience in similar position
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions.
- Excellent follow-up skills and persistence.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word Basic Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills
Sales Coordinator Job in Dubai UAE | AT Naffco Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application