United Al Saqer Group is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Rolls Royce Service Advisor Job At United Al Saqer Group | Abu Dhabi
About United Al Saqer Group
Established more than 37 years ago, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is one of the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing a number of key industry sectors, which includes Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery
As a Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane. You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service.
1- Rolls Royce Service Advisor
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Greeting customers and directing them to available technicians.
- Consulting with technicians regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the dealership’s workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
- In-depth experience with luxury retail (ideally luxury automotive retail) in UAE
- An associate’s degree in mechanics or a related field may be advantageous.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry.
- Proficiency with industry-specific software (e.g. Autoline, Autodrive, Salesforce).
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate with technicians, customers, and management.
- Valid UAE driving license
Rolls Royce Service Advisor Job At United Al Saqer Group | Abu Dhabi
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application