Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is hiring the following Staff- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
About Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group International Limited is a Hong Kong hotel investment and management group focusing on luxury hotels, resorts, and residences, with a total of 33 properties worldwide, 20 of which are fully or partially owned by MOHG.
The role of Restaurant Supervisor is to supervise, coordinate and train food and beverage staff and ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to guests.
Position- Restaurant Supervisor
Company- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Check the appearance of colleagues in compliance with the Hotel grooming standards.
- Ensure high standards of sanitation and hygiene in the restaurant.
- Promote up selling at all levels and by personal efforts through guest contact.
- Handle all guest comments and complaints, to advise Restaurant Manager.
- Recommend to the Restaurant Manager if any changes required in standards and/or equipment to improve service
- Attend as well as organize training sessions whether within or outside of working hours
- Ensure that the operating equipment and general supplies for the restaurant are maintained at the established par stocks and initiate requisition for additional equipment if necessary
- Post orders in the Micros and collect money cash or credit cards payment
- Welcome and bid farewell to all guests
- Any other duties, which may be assigned from time to time as directed by the Manager
- High School qualification or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in a luxury hotel is required.
- Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service through own initiative and through driving and motivating the team accordingly.
- Knowledge of Fine Dining service procedures and standards as well as casual dining procedures.
- Well organized and possess a solid administrative capability.
Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower