Saudi German Hospital Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Registered Nurse- OPD Jobs in UAE | Dubai Jobs 2022
About Saudi German Hospital
Saudi German Hospitals Group is one of the largest healthcare providers in the MENA region with 11 hospitals and over 8500 employees operating across Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Yemen.
Outpatient Care provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in an outpatient facility or clinic. Records patient histories, performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
Position- Registered Nurse- OPD
Company- Saudi German Hospital
Job Type :- Full time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Reports to OPD Charge and/or head nurse and Nursing Supervisor work-related issues.
- Facilitates the flow of patients in the clinic in cooperation with Med. Sec. /Receptionist.
- Enters in the computer the daily clinic census for doctor and visiting professor.
- Handles patient’s file and endorses it to MRD at the earliest possible time.
- Ensures cleanliness and orderliness in the clinic.
- Requests and controls medical and office supplies for clinic use.
- Does after cleaning of equipment and instruments used in the clinic.
- Sends used instruments to CSSD for sterilization and collects it after.
- Assists doctor during examination of patient providing safety and privacy at all times and anticipating the needs to be within reach by the doctor.
- Guides and directs patient to the net area of service.
- Gives revisit appointment to the patient in coordination with Medical Secretary, who should enter it in the computer.
- Accompanies patient to Admission and Discharge Office if to be admitted and endorses the patient’s file to the Admission Officer. If there is too much clinic load, calls the Charge/Head Nurse to provide back up or assist to accompany the patient.
- Accompanies seriously ill patient to the ward (where to be admitted) and endorses the patient’s medical condition to ward admitting nurse.
- Communicates clearly with health-team members involve in the patient’s care.
- Submits and follows up company approval from Client Account Management (CAM).
- Follows instructions of superiors to report to the area of put-out when there is no patient in the clinic.
- Bsc Nursing
- 2 years minimum current experience as OPD Nurse in polyclinic / Reputable Hospital.
- Basic nursing theories and practices and medical terminologies.
- A registered nurse with DHA license
- Fluent in English verbal and written. Spoken Arabic an advantage.
Registered Nurse- OPD Jobs in UAE | Dubai Jobs 2022
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Speech Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare Careers
- Front Office Incharge Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Careers
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Pepsico Careers
- Brand Manager Jobs in Dubai | P&G Careers
- Robert Half Careers in UAE | New Job Vacancies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Secretary Jobs in Dubai | Robert Half Careers
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai UAE | Al Rostamani Careers
- Beauty Specialist Jobs at Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower