Adidas Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Real Estate Director Jobs in Dubai at Adidas Careers
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike
This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of the MENA Own Retail & Franchise by securing real estate in alignment with the MENA store growth targets. This function will be accountable for providing guidance and strategic insight on potential site identification, assessing viability, lease negotiations as well as ensuring that financial hurdles are met in the overall development of adidas Group retail locations.
Position- Real Estate Director
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
- Drive strategic growth across MENA into new and existing markets by identifying new opportunities and markets via portfolio management, impacting the top and bottom line
- Elevate the brand awareness by ensuring key markets and locations have brand presence
- Drive performance management of the portfolio by reviewing and recommending performance enhancing opportunities with DTC counterparts
- Directly manage Retail Real Estate & Store Development professionals as well as the overall Market Place Mapping process.
- Actively develop and execute the expansion strategy in respective EM and local key cities.
- Execute within Group guidelines and criteria for site selection, deal-making and the management of landlord relations.
- Develop all BPMs for new and / or remodeled stores in collaboration with Market Finance via a formalized process to ensure a disciplined approach to retail real estate.
- Manage external real estate resources in locating and evaluating potential sites..
- Evaluate existing store portfolio to actively drive rent reductions, recommend lease renewals and terminations and negotiate renewals and extensions where appropriate, also linked to store lifecycle
- Make Market-level commercial decisions by analysing the retail KPI’s and local retail trends and needs.
- Develop along with key stalk holders the company strategy and targets into specific actions and business plans to maximise the profitability of the MENA retail store fleet. Control and monitor performance and results
- Evaluate the competencies of your team members on a regular basis and provide prompt feedback and guidance to drive high performance
- Takes ownership for Talent Management processes to grow, develop and retain talents.
- Promote a high performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals.
- Minimum of 10 year’s Retail Expansion with landlord/mall experience
- University degree in business (ideally with marketing and sales focus) or equivalent relevant retail experience
- Previous leadership experience and track record in International Retail Real Estate function
- Multi-channel experience or affinity
Real Estate Director Jobs in Dubai at Adidas Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application
- Sushi Maker Jobs in UAE Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
- Conrad Hotel Jobs | Spa Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Bar Attendant Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Hilton Jobs 2023
- Front Office Intern Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Intern Jobs 2023
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Saudi Arabia at Hilton Hotel
- Accountant Jobs in Riyadh | Hilton Hotel Jobs
- Plumber Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Hilton Hotel Al Khobar
- Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs at Riyadh | DoubleTree Careers
- Bellman Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Radisson RED Hotel UAE