Nahdi Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Radiology Specialist Job At Nahdi Careers | Jeddah Makkah
About Nahdi Careers
With its headquarters in Jeddah, Nahdi Medical Company is a leading chain of Saudi retail pharmacy. It manages and operates a nationwide network in 145 cities and villages across the Kingdom, which makes it one of the most prevalent and the fastest growing companies in the region.
Radiologists are physicians who specialize in taking and analyzing medical images to diagnose and treat illnesses. Radiologists review diagnostic imaging, including ultrasounds, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT).
1- Radiology Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Jeddah, Makkah
- Responsible to examine patients; taking medical histories; prescribing medications; and order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Responsible to counsel patients on diet, hygiene, and preventive healthcare whenever it is related to their individual cases.
- Assess patients and document findings.
- Designs and executes the patient’s plan of care.
- Educates patients on their health condition, investigations required, treatment options and medication use.
- Educates patients on health promotion and disease prevention.
- Orders and reviews result of patients’ investigations.
- Prescribe medications for patients.
- Performs additional tasks based on specialty and their clinical privileges.
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery from recognized universities.
- 2 years of clinical experience following a Master’s degree or is eligible to sit the board examination in the specialty.
- Office & Health Information Systems
- English and Arabic (fluent speaking and writing)
Radiology Specialist Job At Nahdi Careers | Jeddah Makkah
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application