Parsons Jobs is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Quantity Surveyor Job At Parsons in Tabouk KSA
Parsons extensive experience in this field combined with your strong quantity surveying experience and engineering knowledge will propel your career forward with opportunity to lead teams.
Quantity surveyors are responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects. Quantity surveyors manage the costs on a construction project. They help to ensure that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
1- Quantity Surveyor
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Tabouk, KSA
- The Quantity Surveyor is responsible for accurately measuring and pricing using Contract drawings, specifications and Bills of Quantities.
- Advise on contractual matters.
- Ensure completeness and validity of contractual requirements.
- Advice on Contractor’s resource allocation.
- Audit payments to Contractors.
- Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of valuations.
- Check and record measure of work done.
- Prepare variations and day-works.
- Monitor contracts final cost estimate.
- Maintain expenditure records.
- Review, negotiate and prepare claim settlements.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of his team.
- Prepare financial statements for monthly report
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity or Building Surveying or Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant quantity surveying experience in large projects, with specific experience on high rise buildings.
- Knowledge of pre and post contract administration.
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to work independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
Quantity Surveyor Job At Parsons in Tabouk KSA
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application