ENOC Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Quality Analyst Job At ENOC Careers | Dubai UAE
ENOC is a global diversified state owned energy group and operates in oil, gas and coal industry
A quality analyst is responsible for testing the components and overall functionality of a product. Quality analysts often study how their company offers services and diagnose any loopholes that sacrifice the expectations that consumers have from the service.
1- Quality Analyst
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Integrated Management System (IMS), HACCP & EnMS
- Support all Business Units and sections within RBS to ensure that the Integrated Management System is working effectively and required documentation is always available and updated.
- Retail Quality Web Page & Retail Segment HO portal:
- Ensure that the Retail Quality Website & Retail Quality HO portals are always updated under the directions of the Quality Process Manager.
- Co-ordinate with the respective business units to ensure that the latest versions of procedures and forms are available.
- Manage, update and upload controlled, and uncontrolled documents as directed by line management.
- To conduct, facilitate and support IMS & EnMS internal audits for all areas as assigned by Quality & Process Improvement Manager as well as external audits.
- Provide support to Quality Process Manager to assign calls to respective Area Managers and close all resolved calls.
- Assist Quality Process manager in creating monthly schedule of Looking Good Assessments.
- Analyze Mystery Shopper scores by staff per site.
- Prepare Mystery Shopper Scores & Trend Graphs and upload these in the Operational Excellence bulletin board / Retail Quality Webpage.
- Other Administrative & Analytical Support:
- Provide support for the management review for retail segment by collecting necessary data and prepare presentation for reviewing with the Quality & Process improvement Manager.
- Provide necessary support during preparation and implementation of Quality awards and functions as well as management review.
- Bachelor Degree in quality or Business
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge computer skills of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Quality Analyst Job At ENOC Careers | Dubai UAE
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application