Siemens Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Project Support and QEHS Rep Job At Siemens Careers | Al-Khubar
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
The QHSE Officer is responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System. The QHSE Officer will be fully responsible for implementing safe systems of work and safe behavioral practices at all levels of the organization.
1- Project Support and QEHS Rep
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Al-Khubar, Saudi Arabia
- Can understand Project Quality requirements from Customer and provide required project related Quality documents like (project quality plan, RFI etc.)
- Can understand Project Safety requirements from Customer and provide required project related Safety documents like (JSA, HIP etc.)
- Have some experience as work permit receiver and have ability to pass specific work permit receiver test and support team if required as WPR.
- Can process plant ID for the team for every project, collect all required ID forms from Customer and Siemens expert and submit all the documents to Customer ID office, take required signature and collect the documents.
- Arrange safety orientation with Customer for Siemens experts.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who has experience of Siemens PLC like S7-300/ S7-400/ 1200/ 1500 etc.
- Completed bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent.
- 1-3 years proven experience
- Project experience
- Must be a good team member.
- Good to fluent mastering English/ Arabic language.
- Ability to think and act practical and solution-oriented;
- Good interpersonal and business skills
- Flexible attitude, stress resistant
- Only for Saudi National
Project Support and QEHS Rep Job At Siemens Careers | Al-Khubar
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application