SHL Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Project Manager Jobs in Riyadh KSA | SHL Careers
About SHL Careers
SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
A project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion. They coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
1- Project Manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Riyadh, KSA
- Primarily lead projects that are well-defined or use an established process to complete work
- Responsible for planning, organizing, executing, controlling, and closing projects in accordance with approved timelines and budgets.
- Create project plans, identify and manage risk and perform change management.
- Create and regularly communicate project status for delivery to clients.
- Monitor project milestones and deliverables and update regularly on SFDC.
- Monitor the performance of project team members to provide performance feedback.
- Support business development by identifying growth opportunities
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with Local and Central Professional Services Consultants in Pre-Sales and Delivery, Account Managers, Customer support specialist (CSS) and other internal project stakeholders to effectively manage projects.
- Collaborate with internal project stakeholders to resolve information technology issues.
- Proactively support initiatives to create processes, documentation, and department materials to implement bring efficiency and/or standardization across the team.
- Independently resolve small project-related issues; work to resolve larger issues by bringing forward potential solutions and seeking guidance from others
- Experience in managing different size projects with client facing responsibility.
- Familiarity with project management processes, systems, and tools.
- Understand the requirements in order to define project scope, develop schedules, create project plans, manage resource allocation, communicate status, and manage projects from initiation to closure, gained through experience or project management qualifications
- Ability to manage multiple projects while working under time constraints and rapidly changing priorities.
- Able to deliver high quality projects on time and within budget, upholding meticulous attention to detail even under pressurised situations.
- Must be comfortable working with business professionals, IT staff, and customers at all levels within the organisation or external.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent business English and Arabic languages.
- Proficiency in Salesforce . .
Project Manager Jobs in Riyadh KSA | SHL Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application