Luxoft Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Project manager Job in Dubai UAE | AT Luxoft Careers
About Luxoft Careers
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm, with about 12,900 employees within its 41 offices in 22 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
A project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion. They coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
1- Project manager
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, UAE
- Work collaboratively with Country Finance, Treasury, Group Liquidity Regulatory reporting and BAU teams to understand requirements and articulate them within the Business and data requirements document
- Actively engage with stakeholders (business and technology partners) to deliver appropriate solutions as per planned timelines
- Support the business manager/technical lead from conception through to post-implementation review, ensuring all necessary governance steps are followed correctly and completely
- Follow the structured approach to programme delivery and provide regular risk/issue updates to the project Manager
- To act as a business solution owner of the projects’ target state and support analysis included in relevant concept and methodology papers required for preparation of BRDs
- To be accountable for ensuring that detailed requirements are documented in BRDs, and are duly signed off by relevant stakeholders
- To ensure that the new solutions comply with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines and project deliverables are properly understood by business stakeholders, project team, and end-users.
- To validate that the strategic system architecture proposed by Technology is fit for its business purpose and is in line with the agreed business target state
- To drive prioritization taking into consideration business benefits, delivery timelines, system performance etc.
- To centrally coordinate system interfaces/dependencies/change releases for the Treasury and Liquidity Reporting work streams and ensure alignment across all centres
- Communication with the policy owners and producers of regulatory and internal risk metrics to understand their processes and to push the business perspective.
- Communication with desks to understand user needs and resolve issues
- To support the development of testing packs with predefined results sets
- To review test cases ensuring completeness of UAT coverage
- To monitor any gaps/bugs identified, and work with Technology counterparts to track progress and ensure resolution
Project manager Job in Dubai UAE | AT Luxoft Careers
Click the below apply button to get start with your job application